Manuka Fill® Sterile honey
Manuka Fill is Leptospermum scoparium Manuka honey from New Zealand.
Our Manuka honey is fine filtered, rigorously tested and sterilized, making it appropriate for application to most wounds. Available in 1.5oz and 0.5oz tubes. Manuka Fill helps maintain a moist healing environment conducive to improving wound healing.
The high sugar levels of Manuka Fill result in osmotic pressure which helps promote autolytic debridement of necrotic tissue and rapid reduction in wound malodor.
Manuka Fill is ideal for use in deep cavity wounds. It can also be used as a top up for Manuka IG Max and Manuka FoamAir, as the exudate dilutes the dressings honey.
Manuka Fill sterile honey wound dressing is indicated for: leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, burns, surgical wounds, trauma wounds, cavity wounds, diabetic ulcers and graft sites.
- CMH® Certified Manuka Honey
- Reduces wound malodor
- Maintains moist wound healing environment
- Osmotic action naturally draws harmfull tissue from the wound bed
- Compatible with secondary dressings
- The low pH and high osmolarity in honey is conducive to wound healing